Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Janette








Whew - finally posting something - hooray!  Number 5 has proven to be a bigger adjustment than I anticipated.  It mainly has been sleepless nights that leave me so tired I can't stay up after the kids go to bed to edit.  I have a few sessions just about finished.  Thank you for being so patient as I edit your pictures : )
But here is beautiful Janette.  Our families are good friends and her daddy, Maka, is an amazing wedding and family photographer. It is always so validating when photographers (Janette's mommy is also one) appreciate the work you do.  This baby girl is gorgeous just like her mommy and I'm sure she's being spoiled by her parents and two older brothers :) 

1 comment:

Tanei Atagi said...

Too, too cute! I love these! As always, Michele, these pictures are fabulous!