Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Introducing Etsy Sessions


From time to time, I am contacted by an Etsy seller to photograph some of their products (usually headbands).  It is fun for me to do a little exchange, but I do not always have a baby girl lined up right away.  I want to have a good turn around time for these gals, so I have decided to offer Esty Sessions. It will be available on a need-basis only (I'll only announce any openings on my blog so keep watching : ).  It will be free of charge, but I will only give you 3 of the pictures I take (depending on the need, I may take many more than that during the session).  If you would like me to take more and get more of the pictures I will offer half off for the session (signature or mini).  I hope that makes sense.  Email or call me if you need me to explain it better.
So, here is my first announcement! Available - one Esty Session.  I need a baby girl less than two weeks old between now and the end of January.  Let me know if anyone wants to grab this great offer : )
PS.  Here is a picture of my darling little daughter.  She is just shy of two years old now and just cute as ever!

3 comments:

Curtis and Shandy said...

Michele I have a sister in law that has a baby girl and she will be 2 weeks old this Sunday.
Shandy
clarkc0103@msn.com, or text me if you are interested

Lindsay Ann Rasmussen said...

I just had a baby on the 5th and would LOVE to have the opportunity to get her pictures taken by you! She'll be 2 weeks on the 19th. ( I dont know if thats too soon :S) lynnz47@hotmail.com

Michele Reyes said...

I did get the session filled - but please still consider a session - I promise you won't regret it :)