Thursday, September 15, 2011

Mason and Madison









What an absolute sweetheart little Mason was.  While holding him, I asked his mom if I could keep him : ) I mean, just look at him  :)  Well, it looks like I don't have to convince his mommy since I will be having my own little boy in just a few months.  Yep, I found out last week that it is only one baby and it's a boy - my 4th!  So, maybe little Mason was sent to prepare me for loving yet another little boy.
I also did pictures of his older sister Madison when she was newborn - it always makes me happy when clients return to me with their new additions.  Kara, I hope you have more 'cause you sure have cute little ones :)

4 comments:

Kara said...

Thank you Michele! I love them!! ongrats on boy #4!

Jenny said...

congrats on boy #4! we have 4 boys and a girl and love it!

Anonymous said...

Great job Michele! :) Great pics!

Meredith said...

Wow! Congrats on baby #5! You are super mom!