Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

So . . . do you have a husband that waits until last minute to get your mother's day present?  Well, go ahead and take the pressure off and tell him what you really want -  a mother-baby session!  What could be more valuable in years to come than some beautiful pictures of your little one(s) and a few with you? They are only young once (that goes for us moms too!) So, I am offering this Mother's day special - 20% off all my sessions (signature or mini).  But you must book by Monday, May 9th and redeemed by July 1st to get the special. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend with lots of pampering : )

And to inspire those who might say that the camera is not for them - here is a couple I took with my darling daughter.  If I can do it, you can too :) We'll be so happy we did one day!


4 comments:

Jodi said...

You are gorgeous Michele! I love these!

Jess said...

I love these Michele! :) I especially love how your beautiful brown eyes really stand out. You and Ka'imi are simply gorgeous! I like the idea of having mother and children shots. :)

Natalie said...

You are both so beautiful! I love these pictures, you are amazing!

Jenelle Johannes said...

What a beautiful mommy and baby! Great shots!