Friday, February 25, 2011

cards


I was so excited to get the printed cards of my little girl's birthday invitation in the mail this week.  I go through a great company that does beautiful work.  My favorite is a pearl finish that gives that card a beautiful shimmer.  It adds such a soft, pretty touch to these cards (sadly not visible in these pics, so you'll just have to take my word on it).
Doing these cards have inspired my to start offering birth announcement cards soon.  I need to get moving on doing some design work.  So, to get me motivated I'll do a mini giveaway to my blog readers/followers. Ready?
Giving away a complimentary birth announcement set (15 cards and envelopes) to the next person that books a newborn session.  Details to follow to whomever decides to grab this fun giveaway :)
(Please mention this post when you contact me)

2 comments:

Jess said...

Very nice! :)

Yazmin said...

Hey Michele I love your work! I've been thinking of you lately as you may know I'm expecting a baby... We're having a boy! My due date is not until June 3rd, although I've been thinking about you and your photography as I would love to do a mini newborn session!! How early should I book my appt with you? Of course its still early. I see you have some new projects your starting that I would like to get in on!:) Happy 1st Birthday to your precious Princess!!