Tuesday, November 30, 2010

About Me



It is no secret that the area I serve is super saturated with photographers.  So, I think that many things should be considered when choosing a photographer.  On my website, I have an about me tab for potential clients.  I think that having a photoshoot is not just an end result of a beautiful picture, but an experience as well.  That is why I have this section for people to get to know me well before they bring their little ones in.  I want them to know why I do what I do.  I want them to know that when I gush over their children, it is out of genuine love of children.  I hope that might set me a part a bit.

This picture about is what I decided to add as my self portrait.  Though that baby in my tummy is almost 9 months old now, I like using that shot so people can not only read about, but also see the love  have for motherhood.

So why this post now?  Well Go{4}Pro is having a self portrait contest, so I thought I'd enter.  It is also a great chance to share some thoughts of why I think people should choose me to do pictures for them :)

1 comment:

Jess said...

:) I am wanting you to do a session for us when we come back up, hopefully asap so that I can use some as Christmas gifts.