Saturday, October 2, 2010

Potential Christmas Present? Anyone?

I have this canvas in my living room of a picture of the Provo temple I took a couple years ago.  A client saw it and asked if I'd sell her a copy.  It was a while ago and I really hesitated - mainly because I love having an original that no one else has.  But I have decided to sell, if anyone is interested. I am selling it only as a canvas gallery wrap - a high quality print. It will come fully prepared for hanging.  It would make a wonderful Christmas, anniversary, birthday present for anyone who loves the Provo temple.  It is a non traditional shot that I think shows the architectural beauty of the temple.  I am parting with it for $200 a print.  Currently this is the only temple I have taken a picture of.  I hope to do more in the future if I ever find more time to do so.
Enjoy and let me know if you are interested : )

PS. You also get to enjoy the other pictures of my darlings as well : )

No comments: