Thursday, July 8, 2010

twins



Has it seriously been this long since my last post? Gosh. The month of June just flew by.  I took a few weeks off to take care of my little one.  We did our follow-up check- up and though she is still not 100%, it is dramatically better.  We just have to keep an eye on her.  So, let me tell you this quick story to help us all appreciate our little ones.  When we were with the doctor at the follow-up visit I asked him what would have happened if this was 100 years ago (without modern medicine).  His words exactly, "invariably death."  Isn't that so scary! I am so grateful for the world we live in.  My little girl (and boys) mean the world to me.  I am so thankful to have them!
Here is another beautiful miracle - twins.  This gorgeous mama is the sister of my sister's husband (follow that?).  It is always so fun and challenging to do two : ) It was so sweet to see the baby girl settle right down when we laid her next to her brother.  Darling little ones!

PS. I am now taking sessions again.  Just a heads up, I'll be changing my session fee soon - so let me know if you want a session in the next couple months : )

1 comment:

Jess said...

I didn't even realize that was Marissa. Oh how fun to do a newborn session of twins. I bet it was a challenge though.