Wednesday, January 20, 2010

8 weeks to go . . .


I wanted to give a shout out to my good friend Jodi from A Yummy Life Photography. She did these maternity shots for me. She is up in Salt Lake and does some really fun work. You can check out her blog here :)
I will still be doing sessions up until the baby comes and will do newborn pictures as they come for the month or so following having my baby (newborns don't keep : ). I don't know if it is just the fact I am getting closer - but I am antsy to do some newborn pics. If you know of anyone send them my way : )
Oh, and I don't think I've ever posted to this blog that after three boys, I am finally having a girl!

5 comments:

MEG said...

Hi Michele, I wanted you to know that I am having another baby THE SAME WEEK YOU ARE! That's good and bad news. I have seen your posts asking for newborns and I was excited about it until I realized that my newborn will be coming at a really bad time for you. Anyway, congratulations on your girl (I'm having another boy) and enjoy your recovery. I'll have to find someone else for this baby but I'll be back in the future!

- Megan Griffin

Jenny said...

you look beautiful!
congrats on your new baby. our one girl is a lot of fun.

Kara said...

YAY Michele! Congrats on the baby girl. You look amazing as always! Can't wait to see newborn pics, they are my favorite!

Christy said...

Michele,
Your picture is gorgeous!! I am so excited to hear you are having a girl!! I bet you are so excited! Maybe, it's girl season.. Hmm, I may want to think about getting busy! :)

Congratulations and I can't wait to see pictures of your beautiful baby girl!!

Christy Hansen

Nancy Mataoa de Montero said...

Can't believe you're almost ready to welcome your beautiful girl! HOW DO YOU STAY SO GORGEOUS when you are pregnant! You look amazing and I still love checking in every once in awhile to see what great work you've done! We'll get around to that dinner we've been wishing for one of these days...

Congratulations!